You are trying to access content that is only available for our registered members.
To take advantage of our Sneak Peek Week contact us!
Kelly Thompson email@example.com
Jennifer Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are just a few tools Moti-Vitality Members can access:
Management Accountability Tools
- Monthly Evaluation Sheet (report card)
- Manager Evaluation Form
- Creative Appointment Daily Report
- Sales Professional House-Lead Contract
- Commission Tracking Worksheet
This worksheet can be used to track installs and commissions.
Click here for tips on how to customize this worksheet to work for you.
This “report card” is an invaluable tool to track performance over time. When you download this form, you can enter information and save it for future reviews. Note that you CANNOT save it if you open it in a browser tab. You must FIRST download it to your desktop!
Building relationships with realtors is very important!
View Kelly Thompson’s powerpoint presentation and listen to the audio of the presentation for the Ohio Board of Realtor’s continued education:
General Water Treatment Power Point Presentation
Audio of General Water Treatment Presentation
Letter from Columbus Board of Realtors
- Thank You Note Samples
- Just a Quick Arsenic Quiz- This is not a scare tactic, but more of a tool to test your knowledge of a water issue and to educate your audience and customers if you are in an area where Arsenic is prevalent.
- General Water Treatment Quiz – This quiz is a great educational hand out at Realtor Meetings, Business Networking, or any other meetings you would like to share knowledge… and receive questions from your audience!
- Builder Letters and Agreements
- 6-month Follow-up Letter
- Customer Check-up Call (audio)
- Customer Check-up Call Hints
This was part of Kelly Thompson’s WQA Webinar October 7th. Hear how you can set appointments with existing customers!
Click here for more infomation on WQA Webinars.
- Protected Territory Rules
- Canvassing Contact Sheet